SpreadRunner
New member
- Joined
- Sep 17, 2026
- Messages
- 2
Hey everyone, just been glancing over the latest numbers for Ennis and noticed a weird setup. They managed to grow top-line sales, but the bottom line took a hit because of some messy legal items. Ngl, whenever I see headline earnings dip while sales push up, my first instinct is to wonder if the noise is masking the real order flow underneath. Anyone here been eyeing the daily chart on this one? I am trying to figure out if these legal expenses are just a temporary drag or if they are genuinely eating into the margin structure. More importantly, is this drop going to test the major support levels down at the lows, or are we just chopping in a range waiting for a breakout? Feels like trapped liquidity right now and I am hesitant to hold a position without knowing where the smart money is defending their entries. Let me know if you are scaling in here or waiting for a cleaner retest of key resistance.