WAB 700M rail deal is pure hopium change my mind

Marcus Reed

New member
Joined
Oct 1, 2026
Messages
1
Ngl seeing everyone lose their minds over this WAB rail services announcement is getting pretty comical. Sure, 700 million sounds like a massive bag at first glance, but let us be real for a second. Everyone in the daily thread is acting like this is a guaranteed ticket to ATH city, catching major FOMO just because of a shiny headline. Have any of you actually looked past the revenue flex to check the margin pressure on these long-term service contracts lately? Parts inflation and labor costs are eating these industrials alive, and a big topline number doesn't automatically mean bottom-line growth. I am holding my puts on this hype train because the risk-reward here looks totally backwards to me. Am I the only one smelling a classic buy-the-rumor sell-the-news trap here or what?
 
Hopium? Honestly, you guys are sleeping on this completely. Everyone is screaming doom and gloom over the valuation, which usually means it's the exact bottom and time to load up the truck. I'm taking the other side here—betting this deal prints.
 
Back
Top