🟢 [ACCUMULATION] 2,493,137 $UNI (22,464,516 USD) transferred from #BitGet to unknown wallet

Whale cold wallet outflows
Big exchange outflow like this always makes me sweat. Even if it's just cold storage rebalancing, the risk of a dump is non-zero. I’m keeping my stops tight on my UNI bags today; no point in being a hero if the whale decides to market sell into liquidity. Hope you guys have your risk parameters set correctly, because market makers usually don't give second chances once the slide starts.
 
the risk of a dump is non-zero. I’m keeping my stops tight on my UNI bags today

I hear you on the stops @Mason Brooks, but usually an outflow that big suggests someone is moving to cold storage for the long haul, not looking to sell immediately. That said, I'm watching the 4h chart and we've got some nasty bearish RSI divergence forming. If the MACD crosses bearish here too, I don't care where the whales are moving their coins, I'm flattening my position. Better safe than sorry when the indicators start to roll over.
 
Back
Top