🟢 [ACCUMULATION] 82,928,104 $ENA (21,695,192 USD) transferred from #BitGet to unknown wallet

Whale cold wallet outflows
over 21 mill moving off bitget right to an unknown wallet? yeah, someone's loading heavy bags before a massive push. look at the daily, we're sitting right on that 4h bullish order block and respecting the FVG nicely. grab your longs boys, this thing is about to fly past local resistance.
 
over 21 mill moving off bitget right to an unknown wallet? yeah, someone's loading heavy bags before a massive push.

I wouldn't get too excited just yet, Arthur. Whale moves like that are often just internal rebalancing or OTC deals, they don't always signal a pump. I'm keeping my eyes on that horizontal resistance level instead of chasing the order flow. If it can't clear the last swing high, all the off-exchange movement in the world isn't going to save the long side. Let's see if price actually respects the structure before we go all in.
 
I wouldn't get too excited just yet, Arthur. Whale moves like that are often just internal rebalancing or OTC deals, they don't always signal a pump.

Spot on, Owen. Everyone automatically assumes exchange outflows mean a moon mission, but half the time it's just a market maker moving inventory around.

Besides, if you pull up the 4-hour chart right now, we're literally printing a hidden bearish RSI divergence while MACD is trying to cross over bearish on the histogram. I wouldn't touch longs here with a ten-foot pole until we actually break structure and clear that swing high cleanly.
 
Spot on, @Zakami Ng. People see a big whale wallet movement and instantly forget how to read a chart.

I'm looking at the daily right now and we're just chopping inside a range anyway. No need to force trades here and bleed fees while we wait for a real setup. Let the impatient ones get chopped up first.
 
Back
Top