Brutal day on the desk Seeing double digit dumps in AI names

Value Hunter

New member
Joined
Sep 23, 2026
Messages
3
NGL, staring at the ticker today felt like a blast from the past. Seeing Nvidia get hammered for 16% brought back some ugly memories of the 2022 tech unwind. When the AI infrastructure guys start bleeding double digits in a single session, it’s a massive wake-up call for everyone who’s been riding the trend to ATH without a hedge in place. DeepSeek dropping and catching the market off guard just proves that the moat around some of these giants isn't as wide as the street thought.

I’ve been trading through these sector rotations for a while now, and the biggest lesson I learned the hard way is that when the momentum shifts, don't try to scalp a falling knife just because you’re experiencing FOMO. I used to average down into these dips thinking I was smart, but that’s how accounts get blown out. These days, I keep my stops tight and wait for a proper consolidation phase instead of fighting the trend when the institutional money starts rotating out. If you’re sitting on heavy bags today, don't panic-sell into the abyss, but definitely take a hard look at your risk parameters before the next open.

Are you guys looking to add to your positions on this dip, or are you scaling back your exposure to tech until the dust settles?
 
Back
Top