Hey guys, been staring at the GBPUSD charts all morning and honestly I'm a bit puzzled. With US Treasuries getting absolutely nuked and yields spiking, the dollar is flexing some serious muscle across the board. Yet, somehow, sterling is just hanging in there and steadying itself. Ngl, I was expecting a massive liquidity flush on Cable today, but the order flow is showing some decent buy absorption around these current zones.
I'm trying to map out my bias for the next few sessions and figure out the best risk-to-reward play. If this macro bond sell-off keeps accelerating, surely the dollar strength will eventually overwhelm the pound. I’m eyeing the immediate support levels to see if we get a clean sweep of the recent swing lows to hunt retail stops, or if this is a genuine base forming for a relief rally. It feels incredibly risky to scalp a long here, but the sterling resilience is hard to ignore when the DXY is ripping like this.
Are you guys seeing any major limit orders sitting lower on the depth of market, or do you think we are about to slide straight through to the next major psychological support level?
I'm trying to map out my bias for the next few sessions and figure out the best risk-to-reward play. If this macro bond sell-off keeps accelerating, surely the dollar strength will eventually overwhelm the pound. I’m eyeing the immediate support levels to see if we get a clean sweep of the recent swing lows to hunt retail stops, or if this is a genuine base forming for a relief rally. It feels incredibly risky to scalp a long here, but the sterling resilience is hard to ignore when the DXY is ripping like this.
Are you guys seeing any major limit orders sitting lower on the depth of market, or do you think we are about to slide straight through to the next major psychological support level?