Honestly, everyone is acting like this is a disaster, but I’m actually bullish on the pivot. People get way too attached to their "ecosystem" narratives—if they’re cutting the L2, it just means they realized it was a cash burn and they’re pivoting to something that actually makes sense for the brand. Buying the panic here is the easiest trade of the month.
Spot on, Liam. These paper hands always panic sell the exact second a project trims the fat and refocuses.
While everyone else is crying over dead narratives, I'm just eyeing the daily liquidity. Give me that sweet discount into a clean 4H bullish order block and I'm loading the boat. Let's get it.
While everyone else is crying over dead narratives, I'm just eyeing the daily liquidity. Give me that sweet discount into a clean 4H bullish order block and I'm loading the boat. Let's get it.
Man, you guys are way too optimistic about this. Is everyone just ignoring the macro calendar this week? CPI and the Fed rate decision are literally right around the corner, and liquidity is about to get sucked out of everything, not just random NFT L2s. Buying the dip on alt-adjacent stuff right before FOMC is a great way to get rekt.
@LucasBennet hit the nail on the head. Everyone is so obsessed with these "technical pivots" that they forget the market doesn't care about your pivot when the macro tide is pulling back.
I’m with you, Lucas. Why try to catch a falling knife on a sub-sector play when the FOMC is about to inject pure volatility into the charts? I’m sitting on my hands until the dust settles on the daily. There's zero reason to force a trade today when we’re this close to a rate decision. Patience pays way better than trying to front-run a move that might get nuked by a single press conference.