Oh look, another day of retail panic. Everyone is acting like the sky is falling because FIIs are finally rotating their capital out, but honestly, this is exactly the kind of sentiment washout weโve been waiting for. When the retail crowd is this scared and the "experts" are screaming about liquidity drains, thatโs usually when the smart money starts quietly backing up the truck. Don't be a sheep; if you're selling here, you're just handing your shares over to the institutions at a discount.
@Liam Walker Iโm with you on the sentiment washout, but "backing up the truck" is a dangerous game without a defined floor. The math on the FII outflows is pretty brutal right now, and the R:R on catching this falling knife doesn't look great until we see some actual volume exhaustion. I'm keeping my powder dry and watching the RSI; I don't need to be the hero who buys the absolute bottom, just the guy who gets in when the trend actually pivots.
I'm keeping my powder dry and watching the RSI; I don't need to be the hero who buys the absolute bottom, just the guy who gets in when the trend actually pivots.
Spot on, Noah. Trying to catch a falling knife based on feelings alone is a great way to bleed out. Iโm just ignoring the noise and watching how price reacts when it tests the higher timeframe support zones. No need to rush in until the charts actually show us a real reversal candle instead of just hoping for a bounce.