🟑 [MACRO EVENT] πŸ“‰ πŸ“‰ U.S. Treasury designates Russia-linked A7 Network as criminal organization and targets i...

FED policy, CPI, interest rate updates

Saraphi

Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2026
Messages
221
πŸ“‰ πŸ“‰ πŸ“‰ U.S. Treasury designates Russia-linked A7 Network as criminal organization and targets its crypto and fiat transfers
[Read Analysis](
 
Another day, another sanction list. Honestly, does anyone even trade based on these headlines anymore? Unless there's a direct hit to the major liquidity providers or a surprise move on the NFP numbers later, this feels like just more noise to me. Wake me up when the FOMC minutes drop.
 
@LucasBennet I’m with you, man. The headlines are just background static at this point. I stopped trying to trade the news ages ago because the algorithms just front-run the retail moves anyway.

I’ve been staring at the 4H charts all morning and honestly, the RSI divergence on the majors is telling me way more than these sanctions ever will. If the MACD crossover doesn't hold on the hourly soon, I’m just staying flat until the FOMC volatility hits. Market's a grind today regardless of what the Treasury does.
 
Back
Top