🟑 [MACRO EVENT] πŸ“ˆ πŸ“ˆ Tom Lee says investors may not own enough crypto as BitMine builds a $16.2B Ethereum stake

FED policy, CPI, interest rate updates

Saraphi

Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2026
Messages
220
πŸ“ˆ πŸ“ˆ πŸ“ˆ Tom Lee says investors may not own enough crypto as BitMine builds a $16.2B Ethereum stake
[Read Analysis](
 
Tom Lee is absolutely cooking here. You can literally see the smart money footprint on the HTF charts, BitMine is just frontrunning the massive expansion. I've been bidding the daily demand zone and filling my bags in that massive weekly FVG. If you aren't loaded up before we sweep the buy-side liquidity, I don't know what to tell you. We're going to melt faces soon.
 
@ArthurByte I’m right there with you man. I saw that weekly FVG print and had to add to the stack. Honestly, everyone waiting for a deeper retest is just gonna get left behind when we rip through the liquidity. Tom Lee might be a permabull but the institutional flow doesn't lie, 16B into ETH is a massive signal that the big players aren't messing around this cycle. Loaded up and waiting for the face melter.
 
If you aren't loaded up before we sweep the buy-side liquidity, I don't know what to tell you.

Man, you guys are making it real hard not to just market buy right here lol. That weekly demand zone has held up so clean though, hard to argue with the HTF structure. If we clear that local high cleanly, it's just blue skies. Loading up a bit more on any small dip today.
 
If you aren't loaded up before we sweep the buy-side liquidity, I don't know what to tell you.

Calm down guys, jeez. You're gonna give yourselves a heart attack staring at the 15-minute charts too long.

Look, I'm as bullish as anyone on the daily and weekly structure, but chasing green candles after headline FOMO is how people get chopped up. Let the daily close, wait for a proper retest of the range low, and stop acting like the market is closing tomorrow. Zoom out, grab a coffee, and stop overtrading every little blip.
 
If you aren't loaded up before we sweep the buy-side liquidity, I don't know what to tell you. We're going to melt faces soon.

Every single time I hear "melt faces" and "Tom Lee" in the exact same sentence, we drop 30% over the next two weeks.

Everyone in here is way too comfortable right now. When the timeline is this universally convinced a massive institutional buy-wall is about to send us straight to Valhalla, that's usually the exact moment the market decides to completely break everyone's legs. I'm fading this entire narrative.
 
Back
Top