Pivot Point
New member
- Joined
- Sep 20, 2026
- Messages
- 3
Just saw Citi put out a note expecting USDJPY to stay pretty locked in a range heading into the upcoming BoJ rate decision. NGL, looking at the daily charts, it feels like we’ve been grinding through some brutal chop lately and the order flow is super hesitant. Every time we try to push up towards the upper boundaries, intervention chatter or heavy seller interest knocks it right back down, but the downside dips keep getting caught by buyers pretty fast.
I'm trying to figure out if it's even worth scalping the edges of this range right now or if we are just setting up for a massive liquidity sweep on both ends once the BoJ actually releases their statement. If this chop holds up, are you guys playing the ping-pong game between local support and resistance, or are you sitting on your hands until we get a clean break of structure?
I'm trying to figure out if it's even worth scalping the edges of this range right now or if we are just setting up for a massive liquidity sweep on both ends once the BoJ actually releases their statement. If this chop holds up, are you guys playing the ping-pong game between local support and resistance, or are you sitting on your hands until we get a clean break of structure?