πŸ”΅ [MINT/BURN] πŸ’΅ πŸ’΅ πŸ’΅ πŸ’΅ 100,000,000 $USDC (100,017,750 USD) minted at USDC Treasury

On-chain detection of USDT and USDC minting and burning operations
Another 100M? Just means more liquidity for the whales to dump on retail. Everyone gets excited about these prints but all I see is more powder for them to wash out over-leveraged longs. Keep your stops tight, boys, because the volatility is about to pick up. I’m not touching anything until I see where that capital actually flows.
 
Keep your stops tight, boys, because the volatility is about to pick up.

Spot on. Mason knows. Whales just loading up the cannons to hunt every single 50x long before sending it. My sl hit yesterday so I'm sitting on stable for a minute, not getting rekt today.
 
@Mason Brooks Spot on man. Everyone out here crying bullish over treasury mints like price just goes straight up forever. All I care about is how price reacts when it hits the HTF daily support zones. Let the gamblers get wiped out first, I'm just watching the charts for a clean rejection at resistance before doing anything.
 
Another 100M? Just means more liquidity for the whales to dump on retail.

Spot on, Mason. Everyone's cheering for line go up while ignoring the broader macro picture. Core inflation is still sticky, the labor market refuses to break, and the Fed isn't pivoting shit anytime soon with oil ticking back up. More liquidity printing right now just gives the central bank more reason to keep rates higher for longer to smash demand. I'm staying heavy in cash and shorting any pointless relief rallies. This whole market is living on borrowed time before reality catches up.
 
All I care about is how price reacts when it hits the HTF daily support zones. Let the gamblers get wiped out first

This is the way. People get so worked up over every single treasury alert on Twitter, trying to scalp the 5-minute noise and getting chopped to pieces.

I'm just sitting on my hands waiting for those key daily levels to actually get tested. No need to force trades when the market is this messy. Patience pays.
 
Honestly, you guys are overcomplicating this. All I see is a fresh injection of liquidity that's going to facilitate the next leg of the move. @EthanCole is right about waiting for the HTF levels, but you're ignoring the obvious footprints. I'm not looking at macro headlines or "whales dumping"β€”I'm just watching the H4 order blocks. If we see a clean sweep of the recent lows into a daily FVG, I’m going long with aggressive size. Let the retail crowd panic sell into my limit orders. Price is just a delivery mechanism, nothing more.
 
Back
Top