Here we go again. Every time the printer starts humming like this, I just look at the BTC/USDC charts and wait for the liquidity to find a floor. Don't get distracted by the headlines—just watch how price reacts when it hits those key daily support levels. If we don't hold the current range, all this minted cash won't stop a retest of the lower swing lows. Keep your eyes on the candles, not the treasury wallet.
@Owen Carter 27 spot on. Everyone gets hyped over these mints thinking it’s immediate moon fuel, but it’s just liquidity sitting on the sidelines waiting for a better R:R entry. I’m not touching anything until we see how the market absorbs this. If we break the range, I’m looking for long entries near the local support, not chasing the headlines. Keep it simple.
Spot on man, chasing these mint alerts is a great way to get wicked out. I pulled up the 4-hour chart right after seeing the alert and we're literally right in the middle of a choppy range.
@Owen Carter 27 called it too—patience is everything here. Until I see a clean MACD bullish cross on the daily or a decent RSI bullish divergence on the retest, this newly printed stablecoin pile is just noise to me. Let the sidelined liquidity do its thing first.
Honestly, you guys are all looking at this the wrong way. Everyone is sitting here crying about "waiting for the range to break" or looking for some magical RSI divergence, and that’s exactly why you’re all going to miss the boat. While you're busy staring at your MACD lines waiting for permission to enter, the smart money is already front-running the inevitable pump.
Until I see a clean MACD bullish cross on the daily or a decent RSI bullish divergence on the retest, this newly printed stablecoin pile is just noise to me.
It’s hilarious that you call it noise. You’re literally watching the fuel being poured into the tank and you're worried about whether the engine is vibrating enough. Keep waiting for your "clean crosses"—by the time your indicators catch up, the price is going to be well out of your reach and you'll be the ones chasing at the top again. I’m already scaling into longs while you guys wait for your "safe" entry. Enjoy the sidelines.
[QUOTE="Liam Walker, post: 2508]While you're busy staring at your MACD lines waiting for permission to enter, the smart money is already front-running the inevitable pump.[/QUOTE]
@Liam Walker spitting pure fax here. All these nerds waiting for RSI divergence while getting left in the dust. SL hit on shorts already, time to fomo into high leverage perts. Send it.
@LeoSterling man, I really hope you didn't just throw on high leverage without a plan. That’s how accounts get liquidated in ten minutes. I don't care if the price is pumping, if you aren't sizing your position correctly and have a hard stop in place, the market is going to eat you alive the second it decides to shake out the weak hands. "Send it" is a great way to end up at zero. Stay disciplined or stay poor.