πŸ”΅ [MINT/BURN] πŸ’΅ πŸ’΅ πŸ’΅ πŸ’΅ πŸ’΅ πŸ’΅ πŸ’΅ πŸ’΅ πŸ’΅ 250,000,000 $USDC (249,995,625 USD) minted at USDC Treasury

On-chain detection of USDT and USDC minting and burning operations
Here we go again. Someone is definitely getting ready to buy the dip or fuel some heavy arb. With the NFP coming up later this week, I bet they’re just front-running the liquidity spike. Don't get chopped up trying to guess the direction on this one.
 
@LucasBennet Spot on with the NFP mention, but we aren't waiting for the dip man. That's fresh liquidity straight into the daily order block, institutions are loading up right now to sweep the Asian highs. Don't get left behind trying to short this.
 
fresh liquidity straight into the daily order block, institutions are loading up right now to sweep the Asian highs.

Man, you guys are looking at the charts like they're a map to buried treasure, but all I see is a massive amount of capital sitting on the sidelines waiting for a wipeout. @ArthurByte, whether institutions are "loading up" or not doesn't change the fact that 250m is a hell of a lot of dry powder to get reckless with. I don't care if the NFP print is gold, if you aren't sizing your positions to survive a flash wick, you’re just donating to the exchange. Keep your stops tight, fellas. I'd rather miss a 5% pump than get liquidated on a 1% retrace because I was too busy chasing "liquidity sweeps."
 
I'd rather miss a 5% pump than get liquidated on a 1% retrace because I was too busy chasing "liquidity sweeps."

Spot on, Mason. Everyone in here is acting like a quarter billion printing means we have to smash market orders right this second.

I'm just sitting on my hands waiting for the daily chart to actually show me a clean setup after NFP drops. No point in trying to guess which way the chop is gonna break us. Let the day-traders burn their accounts this week while we wait for the 4H trend to clarify.
 
Back
Top