πŸ”΅ [MINT/BURN] πŸ’΅ πŸ’΅ πŸ’΅ πŸ’΅ πŸ’΅ πŸ’΅ πŸ’΅ πŸ’΅ πŸ’΅ 250,000,000 $USDC (250,004,999 USD) minted at USDC Treasury

On-chain detection of USDT and USDC minting and burning operations
Here we go again, printer goes brrrrr. Honestly don't even care about the macro stuff anymore, just watching how price reacts when it taps that 4h support zone. If we sweep the lows and reject hard with a nice pin bar, I'm long. Keep it simple, let the charts do the talking.
 
@Owen Carter 27 Man, I’m with you on keeping it simple. Everyone’s losing their minds over the printer, but at the end of the day, liquidity is liquidity. If we get that sweep of the 4h lows and leave a fat FVG behind on the way up, I’m loading the boat. Let the market makers grab those stops and pay us for the ride. Don't overthink the macro noise, just trade the levels.
 
Man, I’m with you on keeping it simple. Everyone’s losing their minds over the printer, but at the end of the day, liquidity is liquidity. If we get that sweep of the 4h lows and leave a fat FVG behind on the way up, I’m loading the boat.

Spot on, @ArthurByte. Everyone always overcomplicates these mint alerts trying to play 4D chess with the Fed. Meanwhile the price is just doing what it always does and hunting those exact same 4h stops. Give me that sweep and an FVG fill any day of the week over macro guessing.
 
I'm with you guys on ignoring the macro noise, but I wouldn't rush into that long just yet. If you look at the 1h RSI, we're showing some clear bearish divergence while the price is hovering near that support zone @Owen Carter 27 mentioned.

I’m waiting for the MACD to flip bullish on the same timeframe before I even think about touching it. If we get that crossover right after the sweep you're looking for, then I'll be much more confident about loading the boat. Until then, I'm just watching the indicators.
 
If we get that sweep of the 4h lows and leave a fat FVG behind on the way up, I’m loading the boat. Let the market makers grab those stops and pay us for the ride.

"Loading the boat" without defining your max drawdown or where your hard stop is sitting right below those 4h lows is just asking to get wiped out, @ArthurByte. I don't care how pretty the FVG is or how many stables the treasury prints, one cascading liquidation loop will blow right through your margin while you're waiting to get paid. Size down and lock in your stop loss before you even think about entering.
 
Back
Top