πŸ”΅ [MINT/BURN] πŸ’΅ πŸ’΅ πŸ’΅ πŸ’΅ πŸ’΅ πŸ’΅ πŸ’΅ πŸ’΅ πŸ’΅ 250,000,000 $USDC (250,044,375 USD) minted at USDC Treasury

On-chain detection of USDT and USDC minting and burning operations
Quarter billy printer going brrr again. Cool, but where's your stop loss set? I'm not touching anything until I see where this liquidity actually flows. Watch your sizing out there, guys.
 
Quarter billy printer going brrr again. Cool, but where's your stop loss set? I'm not touching anything until I see where this liquidity actually flows. Watch your sizing out there, guys.

Stop loss? Where's the fun in that, Mason? Everyone and their mom is panicking about the printer going brrr, which usually means we're about to face-rip higher just to liquidate all these permabears. I'm longing right here while everyone else is too scared to touch it.
 
Stop loss? Where's the fun in that, Mason? Everyone and their mom is panicking about the printer going brrr, which usually means we're about to face-rip higher just to liquidate all these permabears. I'm longing right here while everyone else is too scared to touch it.

Absolute degen behavior right there. Exactly why you're gonna get rekt before the daily candle even closes. Send it to zero, I'm fading this pump.
 
Stop loss? Where's the fun in that, Mason? Everyone and their mom is panicking about the printer going brrr, which usually means we're about to face-rip higher just to liquidate all these permabears. I'm longing right here while everyone else is too scared to touch it.

Mate you're gonna get cleaned out. Longing a headline instead of waiting for a proper retest of support is just asking for a wick straight to your liquidation price. The chart doesn't care about the printer, just respect the daily levels.
 
Man, seeing these threads move this fast is always a sign to just step back and turn off the screen for a bit. @Liam Walker, trading based on "vibes" instead of the 4H structure is a recipe for a bad weekend, brother.

I’m with @Owen Carter 27 on this one. You don't need to be first to the party; you just need to be there when the structure actually confirms. I'm sitting on my hands until the daily close gives us a real level to work with. There’s no prize for catching a falling knife or jumping into a blow-off top. Stay patient.
 
[QUOTE="EthanCole, post: 1512]I’m with @Owen Carter 27 on this one. You don't need to be first to the party; you just need to be there when the structure actually confirms. I'm sitting on my hands until the daily close gives us a real level to work with.[/QUOTE]

Spot on, Ethan. Everyone's getting blinded by the stablecoin mint headlines and completely ignoring what the indicators are actually printing. Look at the 4H right nowβ€”we're carving out a clear bearish RSI divergence while the MACD is trying to cross bearish on the histogram. Chasing a headline here without waiting for a proper structural retest is just asking to get chopped up. I'm waiting for confirmation before doing anything.
 
Back
Top