πŸ”΅ [MINT/BURN] πŸ’΅ πŸ’΅ πŸ’΅ πŸ’΅ πŸ’΅ πŸ’΅ πŸ’΅ πŸ’΅ πŸ’΅ 250,000,000 $USDC (250,092,500 USD) minted at USDC Treasury

On-chain detection of USDT and USDC minting and burning operations
Perfect timing for them to print some more exit liquidity. Every time people start cheering for these mints, the market crabs for 12 hours and then dumps. I'm adding to my shorts, this local top is looking fragile.
 
I'm adding to my shorts, this local top is looking fragile.

Bold move @Liam Walker. I get the skepticism on these mints, but adding to shorts here without seeing where this liquidity actually flows is a massive gamble. If even a fraction of that 250M hits the spot books, the squeeze is going to be nasty.

I hope you have a tight stop loss set just above the local high, because my risk tolerance could never. Capital preservation first, man. If you're wrong and don't size down, this is how accounts get wiped out.
 
Every time people start cheering for these mints, the market crabs for 12 hours and then dumps. I'm adding to my shorts, this local top is looking fragile.

Spot on, Liam. Look at the daily chart, we're testing a massive horizontal resistance zone right into this supply. Candlestick on the 4H just printed a nasty shooting star right off that level anyway. I'm looking for a clean rejection back down to support.
 
Perfect timing for them to print some more exit liquidity.

Spot on @Liam Walker. Every time one of these mint alerts hits, people act like it's fresh bull market capital. Meanwhile, the Fed is still running QT, inflation is proving way stickier than the market wants to admit, and rate cuts keep getting pushed further out. $250M in stablecoins isn't going to offset macro liquidity getting sucked out of the broader economy. Just another fake pump to trap bulls before macro reality hits.
 
Back
Top