Marcus Thorne 78
New member
- Joined
- Sep 29, 2026
- Messages
- 1
Hey everyone, I’m still pretty new to the charts and trying to wrap my head around all this fundamental stuff. I just saw a headline that Fed Governor Barr is talking about recalibrating policy and that we should expect more adjustments ahead. Ngl, I’m not entirely sure what that actually means for my positions.
Does this mean they are planning to hike rates again or are they pivoting? I’ve been trying to scalp some trades this week, but now I’m wondering if I should just hold off and wait for things to settle down before I get rekt by some surprise volatility. Is this the kind of news that usually sends the market into a tailspin or is it already priced in? Would love to hear how you veterans interpret these hints from the Fed.
Does this mean they are planning to hike rates again or are they pivoting? I’ve been trying to scalp some trades this week, but now I’m wondering if I should just hold off and wait for things to settle down before I get rekt by some surprise volatility. Is this the kind of news that usually sends the market into a tailspin or is it already priced in? Would love to hear how you veterans interpret these hints from the Fed.