Oliver Vance le
New member
- Joined
- Oct 4, 2026
- Messages
- 1
I’ve been watching the charts all morning and GBPCHF is finally showing some life after grinding near that 1.0900 support zone. I’ve seen this setup play out plenty of times before where the pair catches a bid right off the lower Bollinger Band, and honestly, the technicals look like they’re aligning for a push back toward the 1.1060 resistance. I used to get caught out by these reversals by jumping in too early, but I’ve learned the hard way that you really need to wait for that confirmed candle close before sizing up.
The biggest mistake I see folks making in this range is ignoring the risk management side when the pair starts chopping around support. Don't let FOMO dictate your entries, especially with the Swiss Franc involved since it can get pretty twitchy if there's any sudden market noise. I’m personally keeping my stops tight just below that recent support level because if 1.0900 breaks, this whole wave analysis basically goes out the window. It’s always better to live to fight another day than to sit there hoping for a recovery while your margin gets chewed up. Ngl, it’s a tempting trade, but keep your leverage in check and don't overstay your welcome if momentum stalls before the target. Are any of you guys looking to scalp this move, or are you waiting for a clearer breakout on the higher timeframes?
The biggest mistake I see folks making in this range is ignoring the risk management side when the pair starts chopping around support. Don't let FOMO dictate your entries, especially with the Swiss Franc involved since it can get pretty twitchy if there's any sudden market noise. I’m personally keeping my stops tight just below that recent support level because if 1.0900 breaks, this whole wave analysis basically goes out the window. It’s always better to live to fight another day than to sit there hoping for a recovery while your margin gets chewed up. Ngl, it’s a tempting trade, but keep your leverage in check and don't overstay your welcome if momentum stalls before the target. Are any of you guys looking to scalp this move, or are you waiting for a clearer breakout on the higher timeframes?