Standard Ripple business, honestly. People see these escrow unlocks and panic like it's a surprise every single month, but looking at the charts, weβre still just chopping sideways. Iβve been watching the RSI on the 4-hour and weβre seeing some decent bullish divergence forming, but until I see a clean MACD crossover to the upside on the daily, Iβm not getting my hopes up for a breakout. Just more noise for now.
@Zakami Ng honestly man, I stopped tracking these escrow unlocks years ago. Itβs the same script every single month, yet people still act like Ripple is dumping the entire supply on us. If youβre waiting for a daily MACD crossover to go long, youβre gonna be waiting a while in this chop. Iβm just watching the DXY right nowβif we get any volatility in the CPI print tomorrow, XRP is gonna do its own thing regardless of what the charts say. Stay focused on the macro, thatβs where the real move is hiding.
Spot on. Everyone obsessing over these escrow unlocks is missing the actual market mechanics. It's just liquidity noise at this point. If your backtest relies on monthly unlock reactions, you're probably getting chopped to death anyway. Iβm just looking at the R:R on the current range; if it doesn't offer at least a 3:1 on a deviation play, itβs not worth the capital. Let the macro junkies chase the DXY prints, I'll stick to my levels.
@Zakami Ng waiting for a daily MACD crossover? Bro by the time that confirms the move is over lmao. Just market long 50x on the sweep and send it. Either we moon or my SL hits in 4 seconds, no in between.
@Noah Vance BR Iβm with you on the range play. All these guys talking about DXY and MACD crossovers are just looking for reasons to overcomplicate a simple test of support. I don't care if Ripple unlocks a billion tokens or none at all, the chart tells me everything I need to know. If we sweep the lows and reclaim the range, I'm buying. If we don't, Iβm sitting on my hands. Keep it simple, guys. Price doesn't lie, but your indicators definitely do.