@ArthurByte I’m right there with you. It’s funny how everyone is still trying to catch falling knives while the macro picture is literally screaming at us. You think the Fed is going to pivot while inflation is still sticky? Keep dreaming. That whale move to Binance is just the start—once the liquidity crunch hits the broader market, even the memecoins are going to get absolutely nuked. I’ve been stacking shorts for weeks and I’m not closing them anytime soon. Stay cautious.
@ArthurByte You're reading the script perfectly, anon. That whale is just itching to exit liquidity into the weekend retail pump. If you're long here you're basically asking to get rekt. Short it to the floor, let's send it.
Look, I see that 27m move and everyone’s already sharpening their knives, but let’s pump the brakes for a second. @ArthurByte, I get the instinct to fade the whale, but going full port into a short just because of an exchange deposit is how you get squeezed into oblivion when the funding rates flip on you.
I’m watching the same chart, but if you’re playing this, keep your position sizing razor-thin. If that whale decides to dump, fine, but if they’re just moving it to provide liquidity for a massive market maker push, you’re going to be looking for a stop loss that isn’t there. Don't let the "drain the whales" narrative make you ignore your own risk management. Keep your stops tight, boys—this weekend is going to be pure noise.