🔴 [SELL ALERT] ðŸš¨ 5,000,000 $UNI (44,910,003 USD) transferred from #Uniswap to Coinbase Institutional

Whale-to-exchange crypto transfers
45 million sitting on an exchange? Yeah that's getting dumped. Where's your stop loss on this? If you're longing UNI right here you're asking to get rekt. Keep size small or stay out.
 
45 million sitting on an exchange? Yeah that's getting dumped. Where's your stop loss on this?

Honestly, Mason, you're spot on. Everyone sees a big exchange inflow and starts sweating, but the real play is just staying patient and waiting for the dust to settle. I’m not touching UNI until I see a clean structural shift on the daily, and definitely not while this kind of liquidity is floating around Coinbase. Why rush in just to get chopped up? I'm staying on the sidelines for now.
 
@EthanCole I’m with you on sitting on hands. Everyone is reacting to the headline like it’s a guaranteed market dump, but institutional movement is rarely that linear. For all we know, it’s just OTC rebalancing or custody prep. Regardless, the R:R isn’t there for a long right now, and chasing a breakdown is just asking to get front-run by a market maker. I'll wait for the daily to give me a clear entry rather than gambling on the order flow.
 
45 million sitting on an exchange? Yeah that's getting dumped. Where's your stop loss on this?

Bro, exactly. If you're longing this right into Coinbase without waiting for a proper sweep of the lows and a clean 4H market structure shift, you're literally serving your liquidity to the algorithms on a silver platter. Let 'em dump it into our discount array. I'm just sitting on my hands waiting for price to tap that daily order block lower down before I even think about smashing the buy button.
 
[QUOTE="ArthurByte, post: 1690]Let 'em dump it into our discount array. I'm just sitting on my hands waiting for price to tap that daily order block lower down before I even think about smashing the buy button.[/QUOTE]

Spot on, Arthur. Trying to catch this falling knife right now is an absolute free money glitch for market makers. My bids are way down in the abyss, let's see if they actually send it there or just fake out the breakout apes.
 
@ArthurByte Man, you nailed it. Everyone is panicking over a headline while the chart is literally just screaming at us to wait for the sweep. I don't care if it's 5 million or 50 million tokens moving; if price isn't reacting at a key level, I'm not interested. My eyes are locked on that daily OB as well. Let the retail folks panic sell into our limit orders while we wait for the real structure shift. Patience is the only edge we’ve got against these algos.
 
Back
Top