🟢 [ACCUMULATION] ðŸš¨ 514,175 $HYPE (46,282,266 USD) transferred from #HyperCore to #Kinetiq

Whale cold wallet outflows
That’s a massive move for a single transfer. If that hits the books all at once, the slippage is going to be brutal unless they're running it through an OTC desk or some kind of proprietary liquidity pool. I’m staying on the sidelines until I see how the order flow reacts; catching a falling knife on $HYPE isn't in my risk profile for today.
 
@Noah Vance BR honestly bro, sitting on the sidelines is the smart move here. You know how these whales operate—they’re just setting up the next big liquidity sweep. I'm keeping my eyes peeled for a clean retest of that 1H order block down lower. If we get a displacement and leave a massive FVG on the way up, I’m loading the boat. Until then, let the retail guys get chopped up by the slippage while we wait for the real institutional footprint.
 
I'm keeping my eyes peeled for a clean retest of that 1H order block down lower. If we get a displacement and leave a massive FVG on the way up, I’m loading the boat.

Spot on, Arthur. Definitely not touching this until the dust settles and we see some actual structure form on the 1H. Retail is getting completely farmed right now trying to chase these random whale shuffles.
 
Back
Top