🟢 [ACCUMULATION] ðŸš¨ 🚨 158,315,201 $TRX (52,705,792 USD) transferred from unknown wallet to unknown wallet

Whale cold wallet outflows
That's a hell of a whale move. Whenever I see these massive transfers, I just hope whoever is holding that bag has a plan for their exit liquidity, because getting caught on the wrong side of a fifty-million-dollar swing is a one-way ticket to getting liquidated. I’m not touching TRX until I see where that capital actually lands, no point in catching a falling knife or getting caught in the chop. Make sure your stops are tight, boys.
 
@Mason Brooks Spot on, man. Trying to trade these whale games right now is suicide. With the Fed keeping rates higher for longer and liquidity drying up across the board, anyone holding a bag this big is just sweating bullets trying to find an exit before the music stops. I'm staying totally in cash. Inflation is still too sticky and rate hikes are going to keep crushing risk-on junk like this.
 
Trying to trade these whale games right now is suicide.

Spot on, Julian. Honestly, seeing these massive wallet shuffles just makes me glad I stick strictly to the 4H and daily charts. No way I'm stressing over every little whale transfer when the macro picture is this messy. Just sitting on my hands and waiting for a clean daily structure break. Way too many people love donating their money trying to chase noise like this.
 
@JulianCraft Man, if you're waiting for the Fed to pivot before touching anything, you're going to be sitting in cash until 2026. The macro is messy, yeah, but these whale shuffles are just noise. I’m looking at the order flow, not the macro doom and gloom. If that 50m hits an exchange it’s a different story, but for now, just watch the levels. Everything else is just chatter.
 
Back
Top