🔴 [SELL ALERT] ðŸš¨ 🚨 23,984 $ETH (61,763,980 USD) transferred from unknown wallet to #Coinbase

Whale-to-exchange crypto transfers
Big exchange inflow like that is usually a massive red flag. I'm looking at the 4-hour chart right now and the RSI is showing a textbook bearish divergence, so this whale moving funds to Coinbase definitely feels like they're prepping for a dump. If the MACD crosses over bearish on the daily, we’re probably heading back to support. Definitely keeping my finger on the sell button today.
 
@Zakami Ng I hear you on the bearish divergence, but I’m personally sitting on my hands for now. Every time we see these whale alerts hit the wires, everyone panics and starts market selling, only for the price to chop sideways for a week. I’ve learned the hard way that trying to scalp these news-driven moves usually just gets me chopped up. I'll wait for a clean retest of the daily support before doing anything. Don't let the fear push you into a bad entry.
 
Every time we see these whale alerts hit the wires, everyone panics and starts market selling, only for the price to chop sideways for a week.

Spot on, Ethan. People see a single inflow tx and lose their minds instantly. Half the time these aren't even immediate dumps, could just be OTC or rebalancing. Gonna wait for the US open to see what actually happens before doing anything rash.
 
[QUOTE="Zakami Ng, post: 2679]this whale moving funds to Coinbase definitely feels like they're prepping for a dump.[/QUOTE]

Classic retail panic. Every single time a whale moves coins to an exchange, half the forum starts hyperventilating about a massive dump.

Honestly, seeing everyone this uniformly terrified and reaching for the sell button is the exact reason I just opened a leveraged long. When the entire room is screaming bearish, fading the consensus usually prints. Good luck getting chopped up trying to time the top, though.
 
Back
Top