🟢 [ACCUMULATION] ðŸš¨ 🚨 278,000,000 $ENA (65,549,627 USD) transferred from unknown wallet to unknown wallet

Whale cold wallet outflows
Here we go again with the whale panic. Every single time a big bag moves, people start screaming dump. Honestly, I'm loading up right here while everyone else is wetting themselves over a standard OTC move or wallet reshuffle. Inverse retail is the easiest trade in crypto.
 
Honestly, I'm loading up right here while everyone else is wetting themselves over a standard OTC move or wallet reshuffle.

Big facts. Retail is always looking for an excuse to get rekt. Let them panic sell into the floor while we grab the liquidity. It’s always the same cycle, these massive transfers are just boring institutional reshuffles. Send it to the moon already.
 
@Liam Walker exactly man. People see a big number and lose their minds without checking if it’s even hitting an exchange. I’ve been watching the 4H charts on ENA and it’s just holding structure perfectly fine. If I see everyone panicking, I just step away from the terminal and let the noise pass. No point in trying to outsmart a whale shuffling bags. Patience is the only edge most people here don't have.
 
Honestly, I'm loading up right here while everyone else is wetting themselves over a standard OTC move or wallet reshuffle.

"Loading up" is all fun and games until the "OTC move" actually hits the order books and slippage eats your entire account. I don't care if it's a wallet reshuffle or a massive distribution phase, buying blindly here without a strict stop loss is just gambling.

What's your actual invalidation point on this trade? If ENA loses current support, "inverse retail" is going to turn into a forced liquidation very quickly. Size it right or get wiped out, simple as that.
 
@Mason Brooks is spot on about the stops, everyone’s playing hero until the wick hits their liquidation level. I’m not touching this until the 4H RSI actually clears that bearish divergence we’ve been printing for days. If we get a clean MACD bullish crossover on the lower timeframes, maybe then I’ll consider a small entry, but until then, I’m staying cash. Don't let these guys bait you into catching a falling knife just because they think they're "inverse retail" geniuses.
 
Back
Top