Big whale moves always get the heart rate up, but I'm looking at the charts right now and it's not looking too hot for the bulls. We've got a pretty clear bearish divergence on the 4H RSI and the MACD lines are looking like they're about to cross back over to the downside. Might just be a transfer to cold storage, but the timing feels sketchy with the way price is struggling to hold these levels. Wouldn't be surprised if we see a retest of the lower support soon.
@Zakami Ng Spot on with the 4H RSI call, man. I'm staring at the exact same setup right now and it's making me super nervous to hold any leverage over the weekend. Cold storage or not, whales moving coins off exchange while we're grinding resistance never ends well. If that support cracks we're cascading down fast.
I'm with @Zakami Ng on this one. Everyone is panicking over whale alerts, but you have to zoom out. I’ve been watching the daily and the structure is still looking pretty tired near these highs. Whether it's cold storage or not, the price action is screaming "leave it alone" for now.
Honestly, the best trade is often no trade at all. I'm staying on the sidelines until we see how this retest plays out next week. No sense in forcing a position just because some wallet moved coins. Patience pays.