🟢 [ACCUMULATION] ðŸš¨ 🚨 614 $BTC (51,147,271 USD) transferred from Coinbase Institutional to unknown new wallet

Whale cold wallet outflows
someone's about to yolo into shitcoins or otc. prepare for the wick bros

Nah @LeoSterling you got it twisted. This is institutional accumulation 101. Smart money doesn't move 50 mil to Coinbase just to gamble on shitcoins. Look at the 4H chart, we literally just mitigated that bullish order block and filled the FVG. This outflow is the signal. We’re going way higher. Bullish as hell.
 
Look at the 4H chart, we literally just mitigated that bullish order block and filled the FVG. This outflow is the signal. We’re going way higher.

I'm with you on the technicals, @ArthurByte, the structure on the 4H is looking way too clean to ignore. That said, I’m staying in my hands for a few more sessions. These whale alerts are great for sentiment, but I’ve been burned enough times by chasing these "institutional signals" just to get chopped out by a quick liquidity sweep. Let the market breathe for a second—if we hold this support, the trade will still be there tomorrow without the headache. Patience pays more than the wick, guys.
 
This outflow is the signal. We’re going way higher. Bullish as hell.

Famous last words, man. Everyone sees the same "bullish signal" and that's exactly when the market makers decide to hunt for liquidity right below that order block you're talking about. I don't care how many millions moved off an exchange—if you're not planning your exit and hard stop before you click buy, you're just gambling. I’m keeping my position size tiny until we actually confirm a break. One nasty wick and all these "bullish" guys are getting wiped because they over-leveraged the "signal." Risk first, guys.
 
Back
Top