🟢 [ACCUMULATION] ðŸš¨ 🚨 619 $BTC (51,629,550 USD) transferred from Coinbase Institutional to unknown wallet

Whale cold wallet outflows
Classic institutional move. They always move the bags right before the retail crowd starts panic selling. I'm keeping my stops tight because this screams accumulation ahead of the CPI print later this week. Don't get shaken out, boys.
 
@LucasBennet you're spot on, man. These whales love to play games right before the CPI data drops to hunt for liquidity. Stops are tight as hell here because if they flush us, they're definitely going for the sub-80k wick first. Stay sharp, don't get rekt.
 
if they flush us, they're definitely going for the sub-80k wick first.

They already got the liquidity sweep they needed, man! That 4H bullish Order Block held like a brick wall and filled the remaining FVG perfectly. CPI is just noise for retail to panic over while smart money drains exchange supply. I’m aggressively long here, zero chance I let them shake me out right before the expansion phase. Send it 🚀
 
Back
Top