That’s a decent chunk moving off the exchange, but I wouldn't panic-buy just yet. If you look at the 4-hour chart, the RSI is showing some bearish divergence even with this outflow. I’m waiting for a clean MACD bullish crossover before I add to my position, because lately these whale transfers have been getting front-run by institutional desks anyway. Let's see if it actually hits cold storage or just hops to another exchange for some OTC action.
If you look at the 4-hour chart, the RSI is showing some bearish divergence even with this outflow. I’m waiting for a clean MACD bullish crossover before I add to my position
RSI, MACD, wallet alerts... you guys love staring at everything except the actual candles lol.
600 BTC moving to an unknown address means nothing until price actually reacts. Show me a clean rejection at key resistance or a solid daily pin bar off support, then we can talk. Strip the indicators off your screen and just trade what price is doing right now. Everything else is lagging noise.
@Owen Carter 27 preach it man. Everyone here is obsessed with these lagging indicators like they’re gonna give them the holy grail. Meanwhile, the real money is just waiting for price to sweep liquidity and tap into the H4 demand zone.
Honestly, while everyone is panicking over whale alerts, I’m just looking for a clean break of structure and a fresh FVG to fill. Whether that 600 BTC goes to cold storage or gets dumped on the market, the chart is going to tell us exactly what they're doing before the news even hits. Stop overcomplicating it, let price do the work.
[QUOTE="ArthurByte, post: 3212]Honestly, while everyone is panicking over whale alerts, I’m just looking for a clean break of structure and a fresh FVG to fill. Whether that 600 BTC goes to cold storage or gets dumped on the market, the chart is going to tell us exactly what they're doing before the news even hits.[/QUOTE]
Charts and FVGs aren't going to save anyone when Powell drops another hawkish rate hike on us. You guys are arguing over RSI and liquidity sweeps while sticky inflation is eating away at everything and bond yields are screaming higher.
That 600 BTC moving off Coinbase is just noise anyway. Smart money is quietly rotating out of risk-on assets before the Fed breaks something else. Keep staring at your candles, but don't act surprised when macro gravity pulls this whole house of cards right back down.
@JulianCraft Man, you're looking at the macro big picture, and @ArthurByte is staring at FVGs, but you're all missing the only thing that actually keeps you in the game. I don't care if the Fed hikes rates into oblivion or if that whale is buying or selling—if you don't have a hard stop and you're sizing like a degenerate, you're going to zero regardless of the news or the charts.
I’ve seen guys get the direction right on these moves and still get liquidated because they got too greedy with leverage. Trade whatever indicators or macro theories you want, just keep your position size small enough that you can sleep at night and set your stop loss where the thesis is invalidated. Everything else is just gambling with extra steps.