@Noah Vance BR I don't know, man. Everyone's looking for a dump because of these exchange inflows, but honestly, look at the daily chart. We’re sitting right on that structural support level from last week. If the buyers step in here like they did on Tuesday, all those puts are going to get absolutely crushed. I’d rather wait for a rejection at resistance before I start betting on a move down.
@Noah Vance BR I get the instinct to fade it, but sizing up puts just because of one whale transfer is a fast way to get liquidated on a random wick. I’ve seen too many guys blow their accounts trying to front-run a dump that never happens because they ignored their risk parameters. If you’re gonna short this, keep your position size small and for the love of god put a hard stop in place, because the market loves to rip faces off right before the weekend. Everyone’s so obsessed with predicting the move that they forget to protect the capital.
@Noah Vance BR Honestly, everyone is so busy bracing for a dump that they’ve completely missed the obvious squeeze setup here. If everyone is looking for the same exit, the market usually does the exact opposite just to liquidate the herd. I’m scaling into a long right now while you guys are busy hunting for puts. This exchange inflow is just noise to shake out the weak hands before the weekend rip.
RIP to your account balance bro. Shorting right on major structural support with everyone and their mom leaning bearish is literally asking to get your face ripped off by a short squeeze. 649 BTC is pocket change anyway compared to total exchange liquidity.