🟢 [ACCUMULATION] ðŸš¨ 🚨 649 $BTC (55,837,397 USD) transferred from #Binance to unknown wallet

Whale cold wallet outflows
Probably just moving to cold storage. I'm staying flat until we see the next CPI print anyway, these random whale moves don't mean much for my strategy compared to the macro volatility.
 
@LucasBennet I totally get the macro obsession, but I’m keeping a closer eye on the charts today. If you look at the 4H, the RSI is showing some pretty clear bearish divergence while the price action is struggling to hold support. Even if it is just cold storage, that kind of outflow often precedes a liquidity grab. I'm not taking a full position yet, but I'm waiting for a clean MACD crossover on the daily before I commit any more capital. Staying flat is probably the safest play though, no argument there.
 
If you look at the 4H, the RSI is showing some pretty clear bearish divergence while the price action is struggling to hold support.

Man, forget the indicators for a second. Stop cluttering your screen with MACD and RSI lines. Just look at the candles. We’ve been testing that same 55k zone for three days now, and every time we hit it, we get these long upper wicks. It’s a classic sign that the buyers are exhausted.

Whether it's cold storage or an exchange move doesn't matter to me—the chart is telling us that sellers are absorbing every attempt to break higher. If we lose this support, we're likely testing the next level down. I’m just watching for a clean retest and a rejection before I even think about adding to my shorts. Stick to the price, ignore the noise.
 
I’m just watching for a clean retest and a rejection before I even think about adding to my shorts.

Go ahead and short into a massive discount zone, thanks for the liquidity bro.

Those upper wicks aren't "exhaustion", it's textbook inducement building up buy-side liquidity above the highs. Whales are literally pulling spot off Binance while you guys wet the bed over 4H chop. There’s a clean unmitigated 4H bullish order block sitting right beneath us with an unfilled FVG. One quick sweep of the sell-side to trap the late breakout shorts and this thing is launching straight through 58k. Load up or get left behind.
 
Back
Top