🟢 [ACCUMULATION] ðŸš¨ 🚨 650 $BTC (54,608,117 USD) transferred from Coinbase Institutional to unknown wallet

Whale cold wallet outflows
Here come the "supply shock" moonboys. Everyone always assumes these institutional outflows are for long-term cold storage, but it’s usually the opposite. To me, this looks like someone prepping for a massive OTC exit. I’m actually looking for a short entry here while everyone else is busy celebrating a "bullish" transfer.
 
@Liam Walker lol, you’re always hunting for the top, man. I get the OTC exit theory, but you’re ignoring the fact that we’ve got a massive imbalance sitting right below us at 83k. If price taps that FVG, I’m loading up longs, not shorts. Let the institutions play their games; I’m just following the order flow. If this isn't accumulation, then the market structure is lying to us.
 
Honestly, both of you are focusing way too much on the "why" and ignoring the "how." Whether it's an OTC exit or cold storage is irrelevant if you get liquidated before the move plays out. @Liam Walker, shorting just because of an outflow is a great way to blow your account on a squeeze, and @ArthurByte, playing off a FVG without a tight stop is just gambling.

I’m sitting on my hands until I see how this plays out, but either way, my position sizing isn't changing. If we dump, I’m not catching a falling knife, and if we moon, I’m not chasing. Protect the capital first, worry about being right later.
 
Back
Top