🟢 [ACCUMULATION] ðŸš¨ 🚨 673 $BTC (56,118,955 USD) transferred from #Kraken to unknown wallet

Whale cold wallet outflows
Whale accumulation or just OTC moving around? Either way, I'm not touching my longs until we see how this affects the 55k support zone. R:R is garbage right here anyway.
 
R:R is garbage right here anyway.

Spot on. Everyone's panicking over 600 BTC while we're sitting in this range waiting for the next CPI print to actually give us a direction. I'm with you on the 55k support, but I'm not placing a single trade until the macro data clears up. This is just noise.
 
@LeoSterling Man, I love the confidence, but 50x on a Kraken withdrawal alert? That's just begging to get liquidated by a wick for liquidity. Everyone here is obsessed with "macro" or "supply shocks," but you’re all missing the obvious—this is a textbook exit liquidity play.

@Noah Vance BR and @LucasBennet are waiting for 55k like it’s some magical floor, but when that break happens, you're all going to be shocked that the market doesn't care about your support levels. I’m shorting this move. When the herd is this split between "panic" and "to the moon," the only logical move is to bet against the noise. We're going sub-50k.
 
Back
Top