🟢 [ACCUMULATION] ðŸš¨ 🚨 744 $BTC (62,121,042 USD) transferred from #Kraken to unknown wallet

Whale cold wallet outflows
whale games again. prepare to get rekt longs

Classic whale behavior, honestly. Every time we see these exchange outflows, everyone loses their minds, but the charts tell the real story. We're still holding right above that key support level on the daily, so I'm not touching my shorts until I see a clean breakdown of that wick. Let the whales play their games, I’m just waiting for the price action to show me which way the liquidity is actually flowing.
 
[QUOTE="Owen Carter 27, post: 2771]Let the whales play their games, I’m just waiting for the price action to show me which way the liquidity is actually flowing.[/QUOTE]

Man, you guys are looking at this completely upside down. Every time CT starts panicking about exchange outflows and whale games, it's the exact moment you should be smashing the buy button. You're all waiting for a breakdown while the actual smart money is quietly soaking up every single coin leaving the exchange. When everyone is convinced shorts are safe, that's when we get the most brutal face-ripping short squeeze of the year. I just opened a chunky long right here, see you guys at $70k.
 
Back
Top