🔴 [SELL ALERT] ðŸš¨ 🚨 840 $BTC (69,981,981 USD) transferred from unknown wallet to Coinbase Institutional

Whale-to-exchange crypto transfers
Always interesting to see this kind of movement, but honestly, people need to stop tracking every whale transaction like it's a guaranteed dump. 840 BTC is a decent chunk, but Coinbase Institutional is usually where guys go to park coins for OTC desks or custody, not necessarily to smash the market. I’ve backtested these "whale alert" signals against price action for years and the correlation to immediate downside is pretty much non-existent. Probably just some institution rebalancing their cold storage. Wouldn't read too much into it unless we see a massive spike in exchange inflows across the board.
 
@Noah Vance BR I’m with you on this one. Everyone panics over these whale alerts but forgets to check the actual chart. Even if this was a sell-side move, the 4-hour RSI is looking pretty oversold and we’re actually seeing some bullish divergence forming on the lower timeframes. Until I see a clean bearish MACD crossover on the daily, I'm not touching my shorts. It’s just noise until the indicators confirm the trend.
 
[QUOTE="Zakami Ng, post: 2808]Until I see a clean bearish MACD crossover on the daily, I'm not touching my shorts. It’s just noise until the indicators confirm the trend.[/QUOTE]

Bro, you're literally waiting for lagging indicators while the real money is setting up right now. Forget MACD and RSI, look at the damn 4H chart—we just swept liquidity right into a daily bullish Order Block and left a massive Imbalance (FVG) underneath that's begging to get filled before we rip higher.

Whales are loading up, not dumping. I'm already stacked long with aggressive leverage targeting the previous high. Stop trading lagging noise and trade the institutional footprint! 🚀
 
Back
Top