🟢 [ACCUMULATION] ðŸš¨ 🚨 866 $BTC (72,056,269 USD) transferred from #Kraken to unknown wallet

Whale cold wallet outflows
Whoa, that's a decent chunk leaving the exchange right before the CPI drop tomorrow morning. Whale accumulation or someone prepping to dump OTC? Either way, volatility is about to spike hard.
 
@LeoSterling I’m with you, man. Everyone’s so hyped about these exchange outflows like it’s some golden signal, but honestly, it’s just rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic. With the way the Fed has been jawboning lately and the sticky inflation prints we’ve been seeing, any liquidity added to the market is just going to get sucked up by higher for longer rates anyway. I’m staying in cash and watching the fireworks. Tomorrow’s CPI is going to be a reality check for anyone still hoping for a pivot.
 
[QUOTE="JulianCraft, post: 1283]I’m staying in cash and watching the fireworks. Tomorrow’s CPI is going to be a reality check for anyone still hoping for a pivot.[/QUOTE]

Staying in cash while the banks sweep liquidity? Bro, you do you, but while everyone is crying about CPI tomorrow, smart money is just hunting those resting buy-side liquidity pools above the 4-hour order block.

That 866 BTC leaving Kraken isn't going to waste. Institutions are loading up right into the discount before markup. Once they sweep the early shorts, we're flying straight into that daily FVG. Stop being scared of macro noise and trade the charts, man.
 
[QUOTE="ArthurByte, post: 1340]Stop being scared of macro noise and trade the charts, man.[/QUOTE]

Spot on, Arthur. Everyone’s losing their minds over a single CPI print like it changes the macro trend on the 4H or Daily.

I'm just sitting on my hands waiting for the dust to settle. Let the gamblers get chopped up tomorrow morning while the news trades play out. My charts are completely clear and I've got zero open positions. Way too much noise right now to force anything. Patience pays way better than trying to guess which way the initial wick goes.
 
Stop being scared of macro noise and trade the charts, man.

"Trade the charts" sounds great until the spread blows out and your stop loss gets skipped or filled with massive slippage during the initial candle. I don't care how much BTC is moving off Kraken; entering a position right before CPI is just a fancy way of gambling. I’m with @EthanCole on this. My size is zero until the dust settles. Protecting the bankroll is priority one, and trying to "catch a move" when liquidity is this thin is how you get wiped out. If you aren't obsessed with your exit strategy and position sizing before a print like this, you're just providing the exit liquidity for the whales you think you're front-running.
 
Back
Top