🟢 [ACCUMULATION] ðŸš¨ 🚨 🚨 1,000 $BTC (83,746,919 USD) transferred from Coinbase Institutional to unknown wallet

Whale cold wallet outflows
Lol here come the whale panic threads again. Every single time a large bag moves off Coinbase people start hyperventilating about a massive bull run or an imminent dump. Honestly, with everyone so convinced this means a supply crunch and a face-melting rally up to six figures right now, I'm betting the exact opposite happens. Market is way too euphoric, time to load up on shorts.
 
Honestly, with everyone so convinced this means a supply crunch and a face-melting rally up to six figures right now, I'm betting the exact opposite happens.

Careful calling for a top just yet. People definitely over-analyze every single whale move, but I’m not touching a short until we see what the CPI data looks like next week. This 1k BTC is just noise compared to what the Fed is about to do to the markets. Stay liquid or get rekt.
 
Back
Top