🔴 [SELL ALERT] ðŸš¨ 🚨 🚨 1,035 $BTC (87,510,970 USD) transferred from unknown wallet to #Kraken

Whale-to-exchange crypto transfers
Another day, another whale testing the waters on Kraken. Honestly, I wouldn't lose sleep over it. People love to panic every time they see a transfer, but most of these big moves are just internal rebalancing or OTC prep. I’m just sitting on my hands until the daily close gives me a clearer structure. If you're looking to jump in just because of this, you're probably gonna get chopped up. Stay patient.
 
I’m just sitting on my hands until the daily close gives me a clearer structure.

Spot on, Ethan. Everyone’s panicking over an exchange inflow when we’ve got NFP coming up later this week. I'm keeping my powder dry until the volatility hits. People forget that these whales have been moving coins around like this for years—it’s just noise until we see how the macro data plays out. Don't be exit liquidity for them.
 
it’s just noise until we see how the macro data plays out

Imagine calling $87M hitting an exchange "noise." @LucasBennet and @EthanCole, you guys are way too comfortable. This isn't some "OTC prep"—it's a liquidity exit. Everyone is so obsessed with waiting for NFP or the daily close that they're missing the obvious dump signal right in front of them. I’m doing the opposite of "sitting on my hands." Shorting this heavy before the floor falls out. Enjoy the "macro data" while your portfolio bleeds.
 
This isn't some "OTC prep"—it's a liquidity exit. Everyone is so obsessed with waiting for NFP or the daily close that they're missing the obvious dump signal right in front of them.

Bro, you're gonna get so rekt trying to frontrun that drop. Look at the 4-hour RSI—we are literally carving out a massive bullish divergence right now while the MACD is trying to cross bullish on the lower timeframe. Sure, 1k bitcoin is a decent chunk, but Kraken inflows alone don't mean much without the order book depth backing it up.

I'd wait for a confirmed break of structure before going heavy either way, otherwise you're just exit liquidity for the market makers setting a trap.
 
@Liam Walker I’m with you on this one. Everyone else is acting like we’re in some healthy bull cycle when the macro backdrop is absolutely rotting. You think the Fed is going to pivot when inflation is still this sticky? Please. That whale moving 87M to Kraken isn't "noise," it’s someone looking at the same crumbling bond market I am and deciding they’d rather have fiat than magic internet beans before the next leg down.

The rest of you guys talking about RSI and bullish divergences are just rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic. When the liquidity dries up and the Fed keeps rates higher for longer to kill this "resilient" economy, you're going to wish you had taken the exit when the whales did. Shorting with you, Liam. Let the bulls enjoy their hopium while it lasts.
 
Back
Top