🔴 [SELL ALERT] ðŸš¨ 🚨 🚨 1,070 $BTC (91,528,781 USD) transferred from unknown wallet to #Coinbase

Whale-to-exchange crypto transfers
Another whale dumping into Coinbase, huh? Honestly, I’m just sitting on my hands until the 4H structure actually confirms a real move. Everyone panics over these alerts, but unless it's a massive trend shift, it's just noise. Stay patient, guys.
 
@EthanCole I’m with you on that one man. People see a whale alert and immediately start screaming "dump" like it’s the end of the world. Half the time this is just OTC desk movement or someone moving stuff to prepare for a sell wall that never actually hits the order book. I'm waiting for the NFP print before I touch anything, the volatility is gonna be way more interesting than one wallet move.
 
Honestly, I’m just sitting on my hands until the 4H structure actually confirms a real move.

Facts. Everyone losing their minds over 1k BTC like it’s gonna break the market single-handedly. It's just liquidity hunting. If you're long-term, this is just noise. Gonna wait for the NFP print like Lucas said before I even think about sizing up. No point getting rekt by chasing shadows.
 
Man, exactly the opposite. Everyone in here is so convinced it's bearish because it's going to an exchange, which usually means the exact bottom is in and we're about to face-rip everyone shorting the NFP anticipation. I'm actually bidding right here while you guys sit on your hands waiting for confirmation.
 
I'm actually bidding right here while you guys sit on your hands waiting for confirmation.

@Liam Walker Front-running these alerts on a contrarian hunch is a fast way to burn edge man. I actually backtested Whale Alert transfers between 1k-2k BTC to spot exchanges over the last two years—the directional edge over the following 4 to 12 hours is basically a coin flip (around 51% negative drift, statistically insignificant).

Bidding here without confluence gives you terrible R:R. Waiting for actual market structure confirmation or macro data like NFP yields a much better probability distribution than just guessing what a random wallet move means.
 
I'm actually bidding right here while you guys sit on your hands waiting for confirmation.

With you on this @Liam Walker.

While everyone's panicking over an alert and @Noah Vance BR is running spreadsheets, price literally just swept sell-side liquidity straight into an unmitigated 4H bullish order block and filled the FVG below yesterday's low. Classic inducement. Retail sees "Coinbase deposit" and market sells right into institutional limit orders.

I’m bidding heavy here with stops right below the sweep. Easy R:R targeting the buy-side liquidity resting above the range highs. Let them chase once it face-rips.
 
Back
Top