🔴 [SELL ALERT] ðŸš¨ 🚨 🚨 1,155 $BTC (96,511,359 USD) transferred from unknown wallet to Coinbase Institutional

Whale-to-exchange crypto transfers
That's a hefty bag hitting the exchange right before the CPI print later this week. Honestly, if they're moving that much onto Coinbase Institutional, they're probably looking to dump into liquidity before the volatility kicks in. Everyone is on edge waiting for the FOMC minutes, so expect some serious wick action if this hits the order book all at once. Watch the $95k level, if that breaks we might see a quick flush.
 
That's a hefty bag hitting the exchange right before the CPI print later this week.

Spot on, man. If you zoom out on the 4H right now, we've got a pretty clear bearish RSI divergence forming anyway, so this inflow couldn't come at a worse time for the bulls. If $95k gives way like you said, I'm keeping a close eye on the MACD histogram to see if we get a heavy downward cross on the daily. Might be time to scale into some hedges.
 
@Zakami Ng honestly the RSI divergence is the only thing I'm actually paying attention to here. Everyone focuses on the whale alert as if that BTC is getting dumped at market, but these institutional wallets usually use TWAP or just park it as collateral. If it hits the book, it hits, but don't overtrade just because of one wallet movement. My backtesting shows that these 'big inflow' alerts are often noise compared to the actual order book flow. I'm keeping my stops tight but I'm not flipping bearish until we actually lose the local support.
 
@Noah Vance BR is spot on here. Everyone treats these whale alerts like a crystal ball for an immediate market crash, but half the time it’s just internal rebalancing or OTC prep. I’m sticking to my 4H structure and ignoring the noise. If the level holds, I'm staying long. Overtrading on every single exchange inflow notification is a great way to bleed your account dry on spread and bad entries. Just sit on your hands and wait for a real breakout or breakdown.
 
Back
Top