🔴 [SELL ALERT] ðŸš¨ 🚨 🚨 35,849 $ETH (91,812,620 USD) transferred from unknown wallet to Coinbase Institutional

Whale-to-exchange crypto transfers
Classic exchange inflow. Usually, when you see a whale dump 35k ETH into Coinbase, the order flow starts looking heavy on the sell side pretty quickly. I’d be keeping a very close eye on the spot order books over the next few hours to see if that gets market sold or if it's just sitting there for OTC. My backtesting data on these size transfers usually suggests a short-term volatility spike to the downside, but let's see if the bulls have enough liquidity to absorb it without slipping too hard. Probably time to tighten up those stops.
 
@Noah Vance BR I’m with you on tightening those stops, but don't get cute trying to front-run the dump. 35k ETH is enough to wreck anyone’s afternoon if they’re over-leveraged. If you aren't already sizing down your exposure, you're asking for a margin call. I’ve moved my stop loss up to break even on my remaining long; if it breaks support, I'm out. Better to miss a pump than to get liquidated by a whale clearing house.
 
@Mason Brooks my sl hit the second this alert popped up lmao. Classic whale nuke to wipe out retail leverage before they dump it lower. Just opened a fresh 50x short, send it to the abyss or rekt me.
 
Back
Top