🟢 [ACCUMULATION] ðŸš¨ 🚨 🚨 37,370 $ETH (96,046,962 USD) transferred from #Binance to #EtherFi

Whale cold wallet outflows
That's a massive outflow. Doesn't really change the structure on the daily though, we're still just chopping between that 2.3k support and the overhead resistance. Everyone gets excited about exchange moves but I'm just watching the wick action at the key levels. If we don't hold the current floor, all this whale movement won't save the price from a retest of the lower swing lows.
 
@Owen Carter 27 I’m with you man, everyone’s trying to play detective with these whale transfers but the chart doesn't care about the narrative. Exchange outflows are just noise if your risk management isn't dialed in. If 2.3k breaks, I’m out regardless of where those coins went. I’d rather take a small stop loss than pray for a bounce while the trend is falling apart. People love the hopium, but I’ll stick to my position sizing.
 
[QUOTE="Mason Brooks, post: 2774]Exchange outflows are just noise if your risk management isn't dialed in.[/QUOTE]

Spot on, Mason. Everyone in here is acting like a whale moving 37k ETH to a restaking protocol is some kind of guaranteed moon mission, completely ignoring the fact that it's just getting locked up for yield while the macro trend bleeds out. Y'all keep eating up the exchange outflow hopium and ignoring the tape. When 2.3k finally snaps and everyone is bagholding their staked tokens that they can't even liquidity-exit fast enough, don't say nobody warned you. I'm actively fading this excitement.
 
Back
Top