🟢 [ACCUMULATION] ðŸš¨ 🚨 🚨 678,232 $SOL (81,847,690 USD) transferred from #BitGet to unknown wallet

Whale cold wallet outflows
Honestly, seeing these massive whale movements always makes me double-check my stop losses, even if they usually end up being internal exchange rebalances. I’ve learned the hard way that trying to chase the immediate volatility from these alerts is just a recipe for getting chopped up. I'll stick to my 4H setups and let the noise settle. Overtrading on news like this is how you lose your shirt.
 
@EthanCole Man, you guys are so predictable. Every time there’s a massive outflow, the "smart money" crowd crawls out of the woodwork to talk about stop losses and 4H setups. It’s hilarious because while you're busy staring at your trendlines and waiting for the "noise to settle," you’re missing the actual move. These alerts aren't noise, they're the only signal that actually matters. If you aren't loading up the long right now, you're just waiting to buy the local top when the retail herd finally wakes up in a week. Keep playing it safe with your stop losses, I'll be over here actually making some real gains.
 
Honestly, seeing these massive whale movements always makes me double-check my stop losses, even if they usually end up being internal exchange rebalances.

@EthanCole Classic retail playing it safe. Everyone pussyfooting around checking their stop losses and waiting for 4H confirmation while $80M worth of SOL gets sucked OFF an exchange into cold storage.

This is pure supply shock fuel. While the crowd sits on their hands scared of "noise," I'm longing this right here. Keep playing defensive while smart money clears the books.
 
@Liam Walker man, you’re playing with fire. Sure, it looks like supply shock on paper, but I’ve seen this exact movie before where they dump it on the perp side to liquidate all you guys who are FOMO-longing the moment the alert hits the tape. I’m with Ethan on this one—let the dust settle. If it’s actually a withdrawal to cold storage, the price action will still be there in an hour once the order book stabilizes. I’d rather miss the first 2% than get wicked out by a fake-out move. Stay safe out there.
 
[QUOTE="LucasBennet, post: 2450]If it’s actually a withdrawal to cold storage, the price action will still be there in an hour once the order book stabilizes. I’d rather miss the first 2% than get wicked out by a fake-out move.[/QUOTE]

Man, waiting for the "dust to settle" is how you end up chasing a massive impulsive expansion out of a 15m bullish order block. Look at the tape, institutions aren't giving you a polite little retest after an $80M bag leaves Bitget. They’re running the liquidity and leaving everyone sitting on their hands. Stop being scared of the wick and just mark out your daily FVG, we're about to rip through the highs.
 
Back
Top