🔴 [SELL ALERT] ðŸš¨ 🚨 🚨 929 $BTC (79,408,478 USD) transferred from unknown wallet to #Coinbase

Whale-to-exchange crypto transfers
Here we go again. Every time we see these massive exchange inflows right before the CPI data drops, it just screams "exit liquidity" to me. People keep buying the dip thinking we're heading to new highs, but the Fed isn't pivoting anytime soon and liquidity is drying up faster than the bulls want to admit. I wouldn't be surprised if this is just the beginning of another big leg down. Stay cautious out there, guys.
 
Every time we see these massive exchange inflows right before the CPI data drops, it just screams "exit liquidity" to me.

Spot on, Julian. Everyone is acting like we're mooning while the whales are lining up to dump on their heads. If CPI prints hot, this 80M bag is gonna look like a drop in the bucket compared to the liquidation cascade that follows. Stay safe, fellas. I'm sitting on stables until the dust settles.
 
@JulianCraft I’m with you on the caution, but don't ignore the charts. I’ve been watching the 4H RSI and we’re actually seeing a bit of bullish divergence forming despite these inflows. If the MACD crosses over on the daily, this massive dump might just get swallowed up by buyers looking to front-run the CPI report. Everyone is calling for a massacre, but the market usually loves to go the other way when sentiment is this bearish. Keeping my stops tight either way.
 
Every time we see these massive exchange inflows right before the CPI data drops, it just screams "exit liquidity" to me.

Man, I get the macro anxiety, but trading solely based on a single whale wallet moving 80M to Coinbase is how you miss the actual R:R setup. Backtested exchange inflow alerts against CPI prints over the last two years and the edge on direction alone is pretty much coin-flip territory once the algo noise settles.

Zakami's right about watching the technicals. My stops are defined, risk is capped at 1% of the portfolio, and I'm letting the market prove itself rather than trying to guess the macro print.
 
[QUOTE="Noah Vance BR, post: 1887]My stops are defined, risk is capped at 1% of the portfolio, and I'm letting the market prove itself rather than trying to guess the macro print.[/QUOTE]

Spot on, Noah. Everyone in here is acting like a psychic trying to front-run the CPI print instead of just trading the chart in front of them.

Whales move coins to exchanges all the time without dumping the exact second people panic. Could be OTC, could be collateral rebalancing, who knows. All I care about is where my stop loss is triggered. Risking 1% per trade and letting the market do whatever it wants keeps you alive long enough to see the next candle.

Staying flat or keeping size tiny until the print drops is the only play here. Don't let an $80M transfer blow up your account over a coin-flip macro event.
 
Back
Top