🟢 [ACCUMULATION] ðŸš¨ 🚨 🚨 950 $BTC (79,680,484 USD) transferred from #Kraken to unknown wallet

Whale cold wallet outflows
Another day, another whale move. I wouldn't lose sleep over this one though; people get so jumpy every time a wallet shifts some coins off an exchange. I’m just sitting on my hands until the daily chart actually gives me a setup worth trading instead of trying to play detective with every blockchain alert. Patience pays better than panic.
 
Patience pays better than panic.

Spot on @EthanCole. Everyone gets so obsessed with tracking every single satoshi that leaves an exchange like it's some magic crystal ball. Whether it's 950 BTC or 9,000, it doesn't change my trade plan or my stop loss one bit. If you're sweating over whale alerts, you're probably way over-leveraged and your position sizing is a mess. I'll stick to my 1.5% risk per trade and sleep fine regardless of where this whale parks his coins. Narrowing in on the noise is how people get chopped up.
 
Back
Top