🔴 [SELL ALERT] ðŸš¨ 🚨 🚨 🚨 1,200 $BTC (100,268,411 USD) transferred from #Kraken to #Binance

Whale-to-exchange crypto transfers
Honestly, I don't pay much attention to these whale alerts anymore. Everyone always screams "dump incoming" whenever coins move to an exchange, but the charts don't care about exchange flow until price actually breaks a key level. I'm just watching the daily support at 98k; if that holds, this move to Binance doesn't mean a thing to me. Keep it simple, let the candles tell the story.
 
I'm just watching the daily support at 98k; if that holds, this move to Binance doesn't mean a thing to me.

@Owen Carter 27 I wish I had your optimism but "support" means nothing when the macro backdrop is this ugly. The Fed is still breathing down our necks and inflation isn't going anywhere. That whale isn't moving $100M to Binance just to stare at it—they’re looking for the exit before the next rate hike reality check hits the market. 98k is gonna fold like a paper chair once people realize the "soft landing" is a fairy tale.
 
Back
Top