🔴 [SELL ALERT] ðŸš¨ 🚨 🚨 🚨 1,200 $BTC (100,314,837 USD) transferred from #Binance to #Kraken

Whale-to-exchange crypto transfers
Exchange transfers like this usually mean chop and violent wicks coming up. Could be arb, could be someone getting ready to dump on spot.

Doesn't really change my plan though. Trailing stops are locked in and my risk is capped at 1% per trade as always. If you're running high leverage right now without a hard stop set, you're just asking to be whale food when they hunt liquidity.
 
@Mason Brooks I’m with you on the stops, but honestly, looking at the macro environment, I think people are crazy for holding risk assets at all right now. The Fed isn't pivoting anytime soon, inflation is stickier than they want to admit, and we’ve got these massive whale movements just signaling a massive liquidity sweep before the next leg down. Everyone thinks we're in a bull run, but with rates this high, capital is just going to keep fleeing to safety. Good luck to the degens playing this, but I’m staying in cash.
 
Back
Top