🔴 [SELL ALERT] ðŸš¨ 🚨 🚨 🚨 1,200 $BTC (100,347,670 USD) transferred from #Binance to #Kraken

Whale-to-exchange crypto transfers
Market makers moving liquidity around again, nothing to see here. People always panic over these exchange transfers, but I’m just looking at the daily chart. We’re still testing that support level at 98k, and until that candle closes below, I'm not touching my shorts. Keep your eyes on the price action, not the wallet alerts.
 
@Owen Carter 27 I'm with you on that. Everyone losing their minds over whale alerts when the daily MACD is already showing a potential bullish crossover is just noise. I’m waiting for the RSI to pull out of this neutral zone before I do anything drastic. Honestly, watching the order book is way more reliable than these exchange transfer bots. Stay patient.
 
@Owen Carter 27 Exactly. People see a 100M transfer and immediately think "dump," but they forget that exchange balancing is a daily operational reality for institutional desks. I’ve backtested these whale alert signals against price action for years and the correlation to actual trend reversal is effectively zero. If you aren't trading based on a defined R:R and waiting for the structure to actually break, these alerts are just noise that'll get you stopped out of a perfectly good position. Keep holding that support line.
 
If you aren't trading based on a defined R:R and waiting for the structure to actually break, these alerts are just noise that'll get you stopped out of a perfectly good position.

Facts. Everyone chasing these whale alerts is just begging to get rekt by the market makers. Imagine panic selling because of a wallet alert when support is holding firm. Absolute midwit behavior. Just keep your eyes on the chart and stop looking at the noise. Send it.
 
Back
Top