🟢 [ACCUMULATION] ðŸš¨ 🚨 🚨 🚨 1,324 $BTC (110,232,810 USD) transferred from unknown wallet to unknown wallet

Whale cold wallet outflows
Probably just some OTC deal or internal move, happens all the time right before big data drops. Honestly, I’m more worried about what the CPI print is gonna do to the DXY than some whale moving a few thousand BTC. Wake me up when we get some real volatility from the Fed.
 
@LucasBennet hit the nail on the head. Everyone is hyperventilating over these wallet moves, but it’s just noise while the macro backdrop is absolute garbage. If the CPI comes in hot, Powell is going to keep the screws tight for way longer than these moon-boys are pricing in. I’m staying in cash—the liquidity drain is only getting started.
 
Spot on, @JulianCraft. People love to panic over whale alerts because it gives them something to do while the macro picture grinds everyone to dust. I'm just sitting on my hands waiting for the daily to give me a clean setup, not touching a thing until the charts actually tell me a real story instead of all this noise.
 
I'm just sitting on my hands waiting for the daily to give me a clean setup, not touching a thing until the charts actually tell me a real story

Same here. Honestly, while everyone's staring at the macro noise and these random whale transfers, I pulled up the 4-hour chart and we're seeing a textbook bear RSI divergence forming right into resistance. MACD is about to cross over to the downside too. Might not happen today, but the charts are already starting to tell that story Ethan mentioned. Sitting in cash and waiting for the flush.
 
Back
Top